Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Human Bio-Diversityers

And their death wish on the West

Human Bio-diversity (HBD) is a concept relatively new to me; I've seen it before, but only these past couple of days did I study it more fully.

Why? Because blogger Dennis Mangan has a quoted me on his blog post about HBD.

Mangan writes

PS: A commentator at VFR, Kidist Paulos Asrat, wrote:
I find that most atheists are highly intelligent people, so in that capacity, they are valuable members of a civilization-saving movement. But, they have also successfully (through this intelligence) argued out the existence of God to themselves.

But, at the end of the day, people like Dennis Mangan, and now the Undiscovered Jew, don't quite come to the task in defense of this civilization. Look, for example, at how Mangan works out the Game phenomenon. And the Undiscovered Jew resorts to his HBD (and I assume Darwinism) to explain the world to himself.
Mangan continues:
All I can say is that, if I don't "come to the task in defense of this civilization", that leaves mighty few who do.
Now, I will return to this final comment by Mangan in a while. But, I will try to answer this question first:

Why did Mangan choose my words, from the many other comments posted at VFR?

I don't like speculation (it is a bit like gossip), but I will go for it here, anyway, since I've spent a bit of time this weekend reading about HBD and its implications in saving the West - something I still don't think people like Mangan come to the task of doing.

HBD, from my preliminary understanding, seems to say that one of the ways humanity will be saved is by the high IQers, which is mostly (70%) genetically determined. Now, according to the HBD crowd, they very politely say that whites and Asians can do this, but NAM (Non-Asian Minorities) do not quite "come to the task." In his subtle, but gentlemanly way, because Mangan is often cordial and polite, I think that Mangan was saying that as a NAM, I might be put under the same kind of scrutiny of ineptitude when it comes to saving the West as I've put him under - but for different reasons, of course.

Now, regarding my critique of him. I'm getting tired of clever, and sometimes intelligent, atheists, to which group most HBDers belong, put their spotlights on anyone that dares to reason outside of their atheist box - how ironic that clever and sometimes intelligent atheists cannot think outside of their box!

Of course, the biggest targets are Christians, who are way off the radar of HBDers/atheists, and who are supposed to suppress their religious views on humanity, life and civilization for the sake of "civil" argument. We Christians are supposed to accommodate HBDers, and never them us.

Where does all this cordiality and politeness, along with impeccably civil debating behavior that Mangan displays (until pressed into a corner), come from? Who taught him that? Or better yet: what culture taught him to behave so? Isn't it the effects of Western civilization?

He cannot deny, and I don't think he does, that this very same West depends a great deal on Christianity to produce the kind of culture where Mangan can write tendentious arguments on his blog and get mostly civil and moderate responses. Unlike the Muslim culture, whose members would be ready to chop off his head if he dare mention that Allah doesn't exist.

So, what happens when Christianity is gone - where will the West get its codes of behavior and civility from? How will the West survive without these codes that originated, and are maintained, by Christianity? Those atheists who profess an affinity to Christianity actually show no desire to let Christianity flourish and reign, and are wishing the death of the West, the same as those atheists who have no sympathy for Christianity. This truth eventually comes out. 

[Note that I've said the very same thing of another atheist - Mercer - who hasn't aligned herself with the HBD crowd. Atheism seems to be the common factor amongst those I condemn as anti-West].